Thursday, 16 April 2015

This is Why I hate Presentations...

i penned this in the morning. I was too nervous at the time. It is still untitled, but the title above can do just fine.

Sitting in my chair, shaking like a leaf
so nervous i can hardly breathe.
Will i meet the high expectations
or make myself mortally mortal...
wait, i am mortal.

Beautiful presenters, beautiful presentations
panicking politely while projecting pretense
composure
waiting for closure
while penning this poetic message.

Watching, the presentations
thinking, will i make me mama proud
shaking, so hard i feel it in my veins.
Hiding, hoping i am not too loud,
fighting, these temptations...

To duck out and never come back
sitting duck i will be

Four years worth of education
Can't go down the drain without my mention
in of my
intelligence
in matters like
these.

*&*&*&*&

I am so nervous... sorry... i have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment