Friday, 17 July 2015

Calming Down

Everything has felt like a whirlwind till recently. 

Yeah... I know... Some may think what i am talking about is studying... or also a love life, but no, you got it wrong. Almost right, but quite not...

I have been fasting (If you follow me on IG and Twitter, you do know that) while clearing with various departments at school. Honestly speaking, i couldn't help shedding a few tears when i thought that this was the end. I would not see my classmates again in a classroom setting. The next time we would meet after graduation would be outside and we would be eating in a restaurant or something.

Not that that is the only place we could meet. Maybe if i took up some more activities, i would run into them at airports and NGO meetings.

Clearing is like a dark cloud hanging above my head. Not only do we have to be sad, but we also have to chase after people. Right now, the accountants' office in school is experiencing a system fail that is slowing so many things down. 

Eh... and it made me get in trouble with my parents because i have been so busy clearing that i forgot to apply for Electives. I just sent in the application letter early this morning and was asked to return next week. Honestly speaking... if this Friday does not work out... i will kill someone.

I still need to run a few errands. I am so tired. :-( 

Lemme just end this here. Good day to you too

No comments:

Post a Comment