Saturday, 26 January 2019

Losing Faith

Being a Pisces is a rollercoaster ride.

Happy New Year, and welcome to my first post for 2019.

I couldn't sleep last night, so I stayed up till about 6.30am today, and napped till 9.00am ...? Then I found myself on Viki again (because of 'Pretty Li Huizhen') and now I finished watching it so i'm updating my blog.

I was supposed to go to town, stock up on a few things then visit a friend in the process (by surprise he he) but somehow I found myself lying back and I didn't want to leave my house (but when do I ever want to leave my safety zone...?).

You can imagine my surprise finding out that there were actually running battles between the youth and the police and that there was a shootout. I haven't a clue if there were any casualties. I'm just glad that my being a lazy Pisces probably saved my life.

My family thinks I am depressed. I don't even know if I am, because some days do feel better than others, especially when I have BTS, Viki and Wattpad to occupy my mind. I only leave my house when I get too hungry and I can't make soup because I am sick of it...

The last time I was feeling this low was when I was in high school... Somehow I got myself through it. Right now, I rely on both my family and myself to get through whatever pit I fell into. I don't know... I feel awkward writing about this.

Still, being a Pisces princess makes me laugh. A lot. There was a post recently about how different star signs reject people and no one could tell exactly how Pisces acted at first. Someone came up talking about how we never reject (he he, really... Maybe she was right) but I was all about "it depends on the mood. Pisces can react in any and every way (true. I know I can).

Side note: while I like to call Pisces " lazy" for fun, we actually aren't like that. We just choose to support what our guts like (I don't mean tummy. More like trust our intuition. So if we don't feel it, we won't pretend. We won't give it 100% unless we find a reason to).  Pisces are actually diligent but misunderstood people. I speak from experience. I have always done my best at any duty I've been given. Sometimes it measures up to something, while sometimes it doesn't. That doesn't mean i'm dumb. Doesn't mean any of us are. It just means that perhaps you need help to make it better. So don't beat yourself up about it.

I have lost my train of thought. BTS is playing. Good night.

1 comment: