Thursday, 6 February 2014

Diary Entry 9: Stop And Stare

I've been a little startled by the amount of attention i've been getting in the recent past. You know, the suggestive looks random guys throw at a girl? Yes, they are very disturbing. And do you know what's even more disturbing? Wait for it... Being talked to by one of these random guys!*** Honestly speaking, if I don't know you, I am NOT going to call you. Let's just say, I don't REALLY talk to strangers. Especially suspicious characters. So, if you're kind of shady, don't expect ANYTHING from me. My mama taught me better than that. *** If you got good intentions, or none at all, we are good! (That's just for the record. I follow my guts, i am woman)*** So, it has me wondering, why are people staring at me everyday? Everytime? It never used to be that way. I have always tried to blend into the background. I tend to be a "Behind-The-Scenes" person. I am not much for appearances, personality gets me ALL the time. If my clothes are decent, my face okay, no weird make-up, why ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?! Just stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment