Friday, 28 February 2014
When It Rains, it pours
I guess i can tell you guys something that happened to me last week. I was unwell when i sat for the exam. And i was cursing womanhood the entire time. So i sat for the exam, despite the fact that i was feeling unwell.***
So, guess what a huge surprise i got today... Yes, i was thoroughlly surprised to find i'd gotten really low marks. The last time i had marks these low was during drawing, and also IRD. The biz course. Even when im sick, i NEVER really fail a CAT. My penmanship always gets me out of tight spots. ***
Clearly, today isn't my day. I have my duties as a group leader to play, and my other role as the happy-go-lucky girl who loves veing happy...
*** I NEED A BREAK. I really do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment