Sunday, 28 September 2014

Yeah...

I am shivering over the keyboard today lovelies. And I am so sleepy... I really hate mornings. They are so cold and since I ditched my pills and potions, the cold just seems to make me more and more irritable every day.

This is worsened by the fact that right now, my moods are SO not stable because I have been so angry at everything since Thursday.

I had a CAT then. It didn't go so well, neither did it go so bad.

We are talking about being... crazy work here. I hated how silly i felt after it. Then there's the fact that I can not have fun because my parents are kind of depending on me and my young abled sister to make supper.

I am still so tired. I just need one day per week to sleep in.

That's all I ever wanted...

~*~*~*~*

Yeah, so I keep a diary

I know, as if writing here is not enough.

My dad gave me an old, new diary last Friday. He knows i love to write. Maybe in his own little way he is encouraging me to go after it.

The writing I mean.

After all, this writing saved many more people than you'd know... like my crazy group. My supervisor found out about me being the donkey... and he seemed quite upset about it.

Like I said, I just need a day to sleep in and forget who the heavens I am.

I am so cold... I need a pillow and a teddy bear to come warm me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment