Wednesday, 22 October 2014

A Little Bit Of Everything

Hey everyone!

How are you doing today? I hope you are okay? I am doing great, really am. I know I have been quite quiet for a while and you guys probably do not fancy it, but... here I am now.

I have been busy studying, and catching up with school. I have also been writing "SOTH" whenever i get a break. Been voting for SautiSol on the side too... Let me stop.

I have made some videos too, tried to find time to make more... I hope to be able to do that tomorrow. I have this special request someone made to me and I haven't covered the song yet. I feel like a bad bad person.

Even then, I came up with this mash-up. I think I might put it up sometime soon when I have worked out a way to sing it without pissing my mum off. And my sister.

Then next week might be presentations and... holy molly, i haven't lost enough weight to fit into my clothes!

~*~*~*~*

I am currently writing a book called, "Poetry By Ynab" and it was previously called "Are We Cool?" coz back then, I did not understand which name i would name my first analogy of poetry.

I have also been writing song verses whenever I can... it is both exhilarating and exhausting. Problem is, will my producer even want to listen to them?

If not, then I have a YouTube Channel... I will sing them on there, kind of Pentatonix style... lol, I am obsessed with Pentatonix you guys. How can people sound so beautiful and perfect without beats?

Its... beautiful acapella.

I would love to try that someday.

Oh, and I should get some funny Dave Days or Kimmi Smiles videos. I know, they are both hilarious!

~*~*~*~*

Well, with that to say, "A Little Bit Of Everything" is not a little bit of everything without a poem... right? Well, its been a while, so... if it looks weird, just imagine I am a turkey trying to escape Thanksgiving while skiing on a snow ski. YEAH!

you can barely see the pain
crossing her eyes as she sobs
she has learnt to hide her vain
so much that even if it hurts she looks like she's happy.

The world turned her to this
she carefully camouflages a hiss
i look at her and see fear, anger and hate
but in one blink she changes her fate...

or does she?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment