Well, it might come as a shock to you... or not.
I love writing. A lot!
When I was younger, I had this "magazine" in my diary where i wrote about things happening in school everyday. It was pretty funny when I look back at it. I wrote it in a very... weird way.
The title of my magazine was "RumourMill" and believe you me, i though it was pretty cool.
Everyone who knew me then probably thought I'd end up as an English Major or something close to that like Law and Journalism or Mass Media.
I ended up in EVH.
I don't mind it because now, I write articles and put them up. Oh, I have to write an article but I haven't got a clue on what to write.
Unless it becomes a poem.
~*~*~*~*
So, i was checking my email the other day, and sifting through trash... yeah, trash because most of them are from Hi5 and Tagged. (Don't ask, and, no, I am not kinky neither do i have a non-existent lovelife) when i came across a Soundcloud email addressed to me.
It wasn't my first time seeing one like this... but it was the second time getting a notification on the downloads on one of my sounds.
It was Sautisol's "Lazizi" which i recorded over a year ago. Poor sound quality but still...
It made me realize that maybe what my sister has been saying all along really is true. People really wanna hear my voice... right?
Or I ma just dreaming?
I wondered if I should de-activate the "download" button but I decided... nah. I will do something better instead. I will sing a song by them to celebrate 1000 downloads and I am still thinking of a Camp Rock song to sing to celebrate the 100 downloads of ":Our Time Is Here"
Yes, I know, I should stop. You probably don't wanna know this.
~*~*~*~*
Then, the cherry on my pie.
I told you that it's been like a year since i first posted on Blogger. In celebration of that, I am going to add one more little thing to my everything here.
So far, I have been posting...
> poetry (sometimes)
>normal rants and what what
>links to my soundcloud
>links to my twitter (?)
>links to my youtube.
I decided to add something new... like...
>song lyrics!
Who's excited? Woohoo?!
~*~*~*~*
Yesterday, the DeSilvaGroup tried to invite me for a mentorship program that runs for a whole month... then again, maybe i did not get that right.
I have been voting for Sautisol like the crazy girl i am. No, i am not a groupie, I just zealously support people i believe in. I don't mind looking silly. I would rather be laughed at for someone I believe in than for nothing I believe in.
Weird quote over there.
Anyway, so they asked me how they can thank me and I won't lie, I was speechless, so much that i wrote "well..." because I didn't have much to say. My tweets portray every single thing I do. I won't lie, it actually felt weird being asked to name whatever gift or favour i needed in return.
I do not want any favour.
All i want is a friend. or friends.
I wonder why the world thinks everyone got a price.
How do you sleep at night?
Anyway, i was appalled by this. I mean, is it that people do things for them while expecting something ALL THE TIME? It is sad, i think it really is.
Away from my rant about gifts and what not, my mum's birthday is on December. (I brought you back to gifts again, lol) and I have no idea what to get her.
I am not freaking out. I usually get people earrings but my mum tends to lose hers all the time, so... I still have to think. I can't get her perfume because her doctor told her to avoid strong scents.
UGH!
Now i am freaking out!
~*~*~*~*
That title up there does not go whit my blogpost today. I am distracted. I have to go. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment