It’s Official.
After rejoicing about me joining the Bloggers, I have
decided to come up with a way to please you and i. first, I have figured out
that I have to pick out when to post poetry, attach pictures, write about my
life, rave about my favorite musicians and, finally, drum roll please. . .
HAVE FUN!
This post is going to talk about hmm, I have no particular
idea. Well, I told you I write a lot, and yes, I know that I am just new, but I
have to admit, I have recently developed an interest towards Fan Fiction.
However, because I registered through my twitter account, I can not upload any
stories. So I would rather let you guys read this and enjoy yourselves.
I named it “This My
Story” and it revolves around a girl called Sarah Kadesa, who is an ordinary
girl, living an ordinary Kenyan life, and is in love with music. She gets a
chance to sign up with an American Music Label and, the rest as they say is
history. Or in her case, music.
My story is a fan fiction story with all the fairy tales and
stuff. However, I was on twitter the other day and there was this trending
topic, #Fanfictaughtme and someone posted a photo of one of the guys in one
direction with these huge orbs. Wait, what is his name? there is Liam, Harry,
Zain (my namesake :-) ), Louis and Niall. It was Niall. Oh my, that photo will probably remain in
my head anytime I see him. The tweet went as thus-
“#Fanfictaughtme that Niall has green orbs, not eyes.”
Hahahahahahah!
Way to go Fanfic. I am probably never gonna mention orbs.
So, would you guys love a story? Please comment and let me
know.
Much love,
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment