Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My First Time, My First Post

Wow, this is my first post on Blogger. i have just created my own blog. yeiy! *doing a little dance over here*.

I would like to start with saying that, i am a little bit of everything. tried drawing, trying music, always done writing, and yes, i am doing poetry of late. still a beginner and stuff, but you know, you only get better if you choose to work on yourself.

so, here's a poem for this first time on blogger.





The Time of My Life


Today I had fun
And I didn’t need a guy to make me happy
That’s what many women forget
That you need no guy to have the time of your life
They are mere variables

Don’t get me wrong,
I am as straight as they come
But when you have met jerks,
You start to pray for a miracle.

So, you gather up the loyalists
Throw out the traitors
And have yourself a ball.
Let the music blare out of your stereo
And dance in the rain
Have food fights
Watch scary horror movies
And freak unknown callers out.

Remembering, you are young only once

So get your happy moments lined up
And buy yourself a new camera
A new photo album and, yes,
A new hairdo.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) you inspired me when you posted your music online. Besides people have been begging me to blog.

      Delete
  2. You do that. And thanks. I might actually use my blog for everything. Music, writing, etc

    ReplyDelete