I changed my password like three to four times in the last 24 or less hours, hoping that would throw them off. I must have been dreaming when i thought i wouldn't fall for it!
Right now, i am at risk of losing my account because of a stupid auto-tweeting website. It tweeted all my followers, or most of them, i believe. I am devastated, but there is nothing much i can do. I had to revoke access of Wattpad, Google, Fanfiction and other in order to try and save my
I don't even know if its gonna work.
i will have to wait.
I hate waiting.
I am yawning, i have to go and watch over my Twitter account some more. And yes, if you are still curiously asking yourself if i am on franol, then the answer is Yes.
See you later Tweeps. Wait, not tweeps, Bwoggeees? okay, that is just weird. Later my little sweety boparas!
~~*~*~*~
Love, xoxox
Sincerely
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment