Monday, 27 January 2014

Diary Entry 7: Inspiration

Good morning! I am smiling all the way to my school because, oh well, yesterday ended well. I spent the day with people who inspire me.***** My day began badly, i forgot my phone and couldn't update my blog. Then my lecturer came late. After that, i lost my keys, then i got late for my meeting.***** The meeting went well-i still do covers on the side. And yes, i walked instead of hitting the gym (which i'll be doing today) and i had a ball.***** I feel inspired today, so much that i will probably have tomatoes and veggies for supper. I am partial to them, ha-ha. ***** The vegetables are essential for growth, and they give good skin.And tomatoes, are just delicious.***** You know that moment when your lecturer starts to declare that his course is hard and that people never pass? And you're like, 'shut up!' You aren't gonna listen coz he aint the boss of you! Who's had that moment? Coz i have! I decided not to listen coz last time i did, i failed...horribly.***** You aint the boss of moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment