Saturday, 25 January 2014
Diary Entry 6: temporary peace
So, today i feel... GREAT! You are probably wondering why. Well, first, i posted something weird on my facebook group. I am the adminstrator (OMG I am mi own baas! :-p take that!) *****
Then, my sister came a-visiting and brought me... Wait for it... COOKIES! I feel like the stars aligned coz someone brought me something i am craving. Its called being a woman high on hormones! *****
Then, i kind of almost yelled at someone pushing me too hard yesterday and he got the hang of the whole "i am a crazy hormonal woman now, leave me ALONE or i will hit youuu" and i was like, "huh, i am in B-L-I-S-S!"*****
I don't care if my bros are ignoring me. I don't. Wait, i kind of do. But who cares? Can't i just be happy without remembering that emptiness i feel sometimes when i'm online and i wanna DM them but then i know they probably won't see it... But now Pharell Williams comes into my mind and does that happy little dance he does in "Happy" and i forget...*****
Just so you know, i am NOT intoxicated. Just moody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment