Sunday, 12 January 2014
Dear Diary: Entry 1- Happy New Year
This year, i intend to avoid getting bothered by little things. Yes, happy new 2014 to you too, i must say. Its been a tough journey everyone. But now i have a new browser on my phone and i can update my blog while on the go.
...
I intend to improve my writing skills, probably start contributing to Health Digest (that will make someone somewhere happy) and i intend to cement, more than anything, a good rapport with my followers on twitter.
...
I also intend to be as serious as possible with blogging. Yes, A Little Bit Of Everything should be A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING. Sugar, spice and everything nice! Wait, i don't mean to be making powerpuff girls... Wait, i am making powerpuff girls!
...
I sound like a politician. Or these can be termed the "rantings of a 21 year old" hmm, that sounds fitting. Maybe i should start another blog with that name!
Oh well, gotta run. I have school starting this week. I also want to be Miss Responsible this year. And maybe a Miss Know-It-All too. Hmm...
~~~
Happy New Yr
ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment