Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Diary Entry 3: Anything Else Today
Remember that Adam Lambert song "What Do You Want From Me" ? Well, i have had that question in my head for a while. Just like he says, he gives her everything but it ain't enough. Have you ever had such a scenario? Where you give your all but it isn't enough to get it all?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have spent a huge part of my last 14 days in this New Year thinking that maybe i am going round things the wrong way. Maybe this year i should chill. Stop being a hot-head or something. But if i am a hot head, that means i have no brains and nothing but hot air in this head!
Maybe i should learn restraint? Does that mean i have to where a halter on my mouth? Is that even possible? Or should i bite the insides of my masseter muscles till they ache?
I don't know. I really don't.
Anything Else?
Love, xoxox
Sincerely,
--->Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment