Monday, 13 January 2014
Diary Entry 2:Pesky Allergies
I know, i am starting to sound like a rabid dog. But i can't help it. The barking i mean.
I took some Franol (my mum gave it to me, so i am not so sure that's its pronunciation) and apparently it makes one sleepy for a few hours. Reason being, well, i spent my entire holiday in a house under renovation. I am allergic to dust and paint. And this entire month has made both my mum and I unwell.
So, i spent the first few hours dozing off and waking up. In my state of exhaustion, i forgot to check what time class starts, and now guess what? I am 54 minutes EARLY.
So i am in a lonely corridor, without my self-sufficing backpack, bored and alone, updating my blog. Hmm, i really hope its safe here. Or else... You will be saying goodbye to me now...
Okay, i am not going to bother you with my weird problems. Just so you know, i'm still irritable-effect of the allergy. So if i explode in your face, don't blame me! Love, xoxo
Sincerely,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment