Thursday, 30 January 2014
the French Touch in Kenya
Bonjour, toujours je parle sur Alliance Francaise. Oui, Alliance Francaise et le office a Eldoret. Oui, je ne pas reflechi mon francais, but i have tried. *****
I know, i speak some French, but it takes FOREVER to remember stuff. Yes, i dropped it in 2008, so i'm mega rusty. We are talking 6 years. I had a passion for the language but i dropped it coz my teacher said i wasn't very good. But i was doing it with like 10 other subjects and we all know i love English more...*****
So, i went to Alliance Francaise with my BFF coz she's a student there and they have a new play so she wanted to have a role. One of the guys asked me my name in French-i think he was trying to impress-and i replied in French. *****
I think i surprised you. With my broken French up there. Yeah? No? Okay, give me a break! My last lesson was 6 years ago! Impressed? You should be. I am Zainab, i'm pretty, unique. I meant Pretty unique. *****Okay, now i sound vain. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment